In working towards development of the nursing profession, DENOSA has a great variety of books available to nurses, and other health professions and students in both South Africa and the rest of Africa. We promote and sell to our members, bookshops, libraries, colleges, universities, the public and any other institutions Institutions nationwide mostly prescribe books; these books are stocked by DENOSA. If requested by institution, our bookshop representatives are willing to sell books at various institutions. DENOSA bookshop sells related legislation, and government gazettes, and provides a printing service, which prints and binds at very competitive prices.
DENOSA bookshop purchases books from our local suppliers country wide, and then from abroad like United States of America and the United Kingdom.
We are one of the agents for the “World Health Organization” in Switzerland.
The following important information is applicable.
1. We strive to sell high quality academic books textbook at affordable prices.
2. Address all queries, orders or payments regarding publication to the bookshop.
3. All prices are subject to change.
4. Postage of R35.00 per 1kg or part thereof per parcel will be payable.
5. Publications on sale are sold at cost price.
6. Credit cards are welcome, only if books are purchased personally in the bookshop
7. Paid up members are entitled to a 10% discount. Proof of payment will have to be provided.
8. Trade discount of 10% to bookshops, colleges and other institutions if requested.
9. We shall, wherever possible, replace imperfect and misbound books.
10. Process and dispatch of orders within 24 hours of receipt.
11. Free catalogues are available.
12. Enthusiastic, friendly well-trained staff.
PRINTING AND BINDING.
We can print the following:
1. Printing on card and paper.
We cannot print the following:
1. Print on coated to high gloss paper.
HOW TO ORDER
Firstly get a quotation from our bookshop faxed through to you. Then only the payment will have to be made.
DENOSA BANKING DETAILS:
Account name: DENOSA
For more information on Denosa bookshop please contact:
Tel: (012) 343 2315
Fax: (012) 343 4302