About 12 DENOSA delegates represented the organisation at the Human Resource Development Council (HRDC) of South Africa National Inaugural Worker Education Conference that is taking place at Birchwood hotel in Boksburg from today 22 - 24 August 2018.
DENOSA delegation is as follows:
1. Cde Cookie Nkambule (National Treasurer) : Leading the delegation
2. Cde Wonder Monoa : DENOSA Training & Development Manager
3. Cde Kedebone Mdolo : DENOSA Projects Manager
4. Cde Dimakatso Sebopa : DENOSA Gauteng Provincial Secretary
5. Cde Simphiwe Gada: DENOSA Gauteng Provincial Chairperson
6. Cde Doctor Zwane : DENOSA Mpumalanga Provincial Chairperson
7. Cde Thulani Masombuka : DENOSA Mpumalanga Provincial Organiser
8. Cde Cyril Mdhluli : DENOSA Mpumalanga Student Movement Provincial Chairperson
9. Cde Pride Nxumalo : DENOSA Mpumalanga Student Movement PEC Member.
10. Cde Olwethu Saki: DENOSA Northern Cape
11. Cde Thibogang Thole: DENOSA Free State Provincial Chairperson
12. Cde Thabang Sonyathi: DENOSA Gauteng Provincial Treasurer
The purpose of the conference is to strengthen and revitalising the Worker Education in the Labour Movements of South Africa.
The Conference is attending by all unions under the federations of South Africa admitted at the NEDLAC namely; COSATU, FEDUSA and NACTU together with all Education and Training stakeholders in South Africa like Department of High Education and Training, DITSELA, DELTa's etc.