Bargaining, Organising and Campaigns Unit
Democratic nursing organization of South Africa (Denosa) is a nurse’s labour organization with a focus on the betterment of the rights of nurses in South Africa.Organization is comprised of different units; Project management unit is one of them. Project management unit has its focus on the needs of members (nurses), the health needs of the grassroots communities and generally to support the best managed national health system of the country.
Denosa is in collaboration with organizations such as ICN, WHO, USADID, NDoH and Lilly MDR-TB partnership in the quest of scaling down the prevalence of any disease pandemic in South Africa.
How much is DENOSA membership?
The monthly subscription is R36 for students, and R86 for all nurses per month.
For members paying over the counter or in the bank, a 12 month payment is advised.
How do I join DENOSA?
You can apply at any DENOSA provincial office, or online at www.denosa.org.za
Alternatively, we can fax or email you the DENOSA joining form. Kindly contact DENOSA on
012 3432 315, and we will make it happen.
For more information on Denosa membership please contact:
Tel: (012) 343 2315 | Fax: (012) 343 3622 | Email: email@example.com
Business Trading Name: DENOSA Bank Account No: 514 251 652 84
Reference No: Membership No Type of Account: Cheque
Name of bank: FNB Branch Code: 251 445 00
City/ town of Bank: Pretoria Fax No: (012) 343-3622
• Monthly subscription is R36 for students per month and R86 for all nurses per month.
• Members paying over the counter or in the bank a 12 month payment is advised.
DENOSA Membership Offers
A variety of benefits for belonging to it, which are amongst the top benefits in the country and which are catered for with nursing in mind.
- R5 million indemnity cover when you charged and found personally liable;
- Assistance with statement writing;
- Seminars, Workshops, Conferences, Awards;
- Case representation in the workplace;
- Salary negotiations and conditions of service in the workplace;
- Access to library services and assistance with literature list for research work;
- A 10% discount at DENOSA bookshop;
- Bi-monthly Nursing Update magazine;
- A funeral cover benefit for the member and their nucleus family;
- Bursary opportunities;
- Travel grant opportunities.
Fill Out The Online Application Below
DENOSA gives assurance that personal details provided is strictly protected and such info won’t be store on this website but will be sent via email to DENOSA Membership Service Department.