DENOSA is holding its two-day extended NEC meeting at the DENOSA Head Offices in Pretoria, which commenced today and will adjourn on 23 August.
The extended NEC includes members of the Finance Committee (FINCOM), which is made up of provincial treasurers.
The meeting will discuss, among others:
– The finances of the organisation.
– The COSATU National Day of Action on Wednesday (24 August).
– The deadlock and declared dispute at current public sector wage negotiations at the PSCBC.
– The upcoming COSATU National Congress in September.
– DENOSA provincial congresses.
– DENOSA Central Executive Committee meeting; and
– DENOSA National Congress.